It’s usually considered taboo to unmask a hero in comic books and comic book movies, but this is the real deal. The 2016 Property Hero Awards, where amazing commercial property management professionals in both maintenance and management can be publicly recognized, is coming to a close.
But don’t worry – it isn’t too late to save the day for your hero and help them earn up to $1,200 and be recognized among your peers.
In fact, voting ends on Sunday, December 18th. (So if you haven’t voted yet, get on that!) But before we tally up the final votes and celebrate the winners, let’s get to know this year’s finalists!
2016 Maintenance Hero Award Finalists
- Jerry Abonce, Transwestern
- Mike Burke, Cushman & Wakefield
- Shawn Burnett, Cushman & Wakefield
- Glenn Buyea, Unico Properties
- Bob Minor, Unico Properties
- John Gullage, Intercontinental Management Corp.
- Tim McCormick, Harsch Investment Properties
- Moe Weso, Northwest Healthcare Properties
- Eric Adcock, Manco Abbott
- Erik Aponte, Butters Construction
- Randy Brettingen, Commercial Real Estate Services, Inc.
- Aubrey Brown, Able Services
- Bob DePaiva, Colliers International
- Brad Miccio, The Packard Humanities Institute
- Thomas Morales, CW Service
2016 Management Hero Award Finalists
- Catherine Bradshaw, Highwoods Properties Raleigh
- Tiffany Chan, JLL
- Mike Debiasi, Winstanley Property Management
- Wendy Emmanuel, Berman Enterprises
- Shaun Kimball, Structure Commercial Property Management
- Julie Le, Union Property Capital
- Rainey Murdock, Cushman & Wakefield
- Tom Murphy, NAI Hiffman
- Adrienne Parker, Colliers (Georgia Power)
- Betty Swan, Harbert Realty Services
- Lauren Admirand, Lat Purser & Associates
- Alycia Costa, TMT Development
- Mitzi Hairston, Cowperwood Company Southeast
- Tony Maestas, NexCore Group
- Brian Morath, Calkins Corporate Park, LLC
- Stuart Pechner, Lincoln Property Company D.C.
- Kenyon Price, Harwood International
There are some absolutely amazing stories in there, showing the passion, professionalism, and progressive-thinking that makes these individuals true heroes in any respect.
But there can only be one two.
Cast your vote for your favorite before Sunday, December 18th and help them stand out as this year’s two true Property Heroes!