We are excited to announce major enhancements to our Resource Scheduling Module! New features include easier self-management of shared building resources by property management staff, advanced reservation options, including billable resources, and an improved interactive booking calendar for tenants.
Our Resource Scheduling reduces administrative time spent managing building resources by allowing tenants to book conference rooms, loading docks and other shared resources independently through an online services portal or property website. The latest features offer additional benefits for both tenants and building management:
- Easily view and book all shared building resources online through an interactive calendar that includes detailed descriptions, availability, and images
- Add additional amenities to reservations (i.e. projectors) and view charge summaries for any required billable resources
- Receive branded, mobile-friendly confirmation e-mails with Outlook Calendar integration
For Building Management:
- Execute intelligent request approval workflows that include a direct click-through to reservation requests, inline “quick-approve” or “auto-approve” options, and a list of pending requests on dashboard or calendar page
- Create billable resources, charges (including hourly and day rates) and generate invoices – all fully integrated with required materials
- Take advantage of advanced reservation options- including private resources, reservation/cancellation rules, and required buffer time between reservations
- Auto-create and assign work orders based on reservation requirements and billable charges
- Print graphical resource schedules
Resource Scheduling 2.0 will be managed through our recently-deployed Space Management platform, which allows property managers to gain insight into performance at a much more granular level than the old “by building” standard. Space Management breaks a building down to suite, equipment room, and, now, individual building resource for unparalleled visibility into operations and tenant service.
For more information on the latest enhancements to our Resource Scheduling Manager, click here.