Technology is changing the business of commercial real estate. This show is about helping CRE Executives improve their tech IQ, so they can make informed decisions that will help their organization innovate, grow and stay competitive.
In our latest podcast, Building Engines SVP Scott Sidman is joined by Michael Wong, CEO and President of Genea.
In this episode, Michael and Scott discuss:
- Primary early promises of CRE technology: Are they still important today?
- Promised benefits of CRE tech and have they changed
- How Genea addresses and improves inefficiencies and creates value
- How competition for tenants and services impact CRE tech growth
- Importance of real time data collection and analysis
- And much more!